No products in the cart.
- Since 1765, Hennessy has been associated with excellence and mystery thanks to its priceless heritage: the largest and most diverse reserve of eau-de-vie in the world
- The intense and fruity flavours of V.S make it a versatile cognac to enjoy neat, on ice or as a mixer
- The eaux-de-vie used in the V.S are aged between two and eight years; selected for their vivacity, they are matured in young oak barrels until the cognac achieves the signature consistency and quality that is synonymous with the Hennessy name and the style
- Hints of spice vanilla with subtle floral and oak notes; lively and robust flavours ideal for a wide array of cocktails; aged to maturity in oak barrels and loaded with wonderful nutty notes and aroma
- Enjoy neat, on the rocks, with a dash of water, in long drinks or refined cocktails
Wild Tiger Special Reserve Rum is produced in the Indian state of Kerala. Aged in American-oak bourbon casks, it’s an aromatic rum with notes of toffee, vanilla, almond and honey. Packaged in a tiger-skin-style cover and sporting a tiger’s ‘tooth’ on the neck; 10% of the company’s profits are donated to the Wild Tiger Foundation which aims to protect Tigers.
Johnnie Walker Black Label is a true icon, recognized as the benchmark for all other deluxe blends. Created using only whiskies aged for a minimum of 12 years from the four corners of Scotland, Johnnie Walker Black Label has an unmistakably smooth, deep, complex character. Full of dark fruits, sweet vanilla and signature smokiness, the blend of mature whiskies will dance on your tongue.