No products in the cart.
- Polar pattern: Super-Cardioid
- Frequency response: 40Hz-20KHz
- Signal/Noise: 75dB or more
- Reception sensitivity: -40dB±1dB / 0dB=1V/Pa,1KHz
- Output Impedance: 200Ω or less
- Power requirement: 9V alkaline battery
- Broadcast-Quality Condenser Mic
- Integrated Shock Mount
- Foam Windshield included
- Two step High Pass Filter(Flat/80HZ)
- 3.5MM Output Plug
- 1/4” Threaded Mount
- Uses 9V Lithium or ALKaline Battery
- Durable ABS Construction
- 4″ woofers and high-resolution tweeters
- Each speaker is driven by an 8W amplifier
- Dedicated volume, bass and treble controls for more flexibility
- Stereo RCA inputs; 1/8″ TRS stereo input
- Separately adjustable 1/4″ TRS microphone input mixable with stereo inputs
- 1/8″ TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- 2 Input / 2 Output
- 2 Focusrite Microphone Preamps
- Phantom Power
- Ableton Live Lite Software
- Scarlett Plug-In Suite
- Focusrite Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-In Suite
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle
- USB Bus-Powered
- Aluminum Unibody Chassis
- Mac OS X, Windows
- Two microphone preamps with global phantom power and per channel 10 dB pads
- Neutrik combo XLR/TRS 1/4″ input connectors with line/instrument switches
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- MIDI In and Out ports for connecting synthesizer modules or digital pianos
- Direct monitor function with Stereo/Mono switch for avoiding input latency while recording
- Headphone source switch (outputs 1-2 or 3-4)
- Gain halos around the gain knob for each input provide monitoring of the correct signal level
- Includes software for Mac and PC
- 2 Input/4 Output
- MIDAS-Designed Microphone Preamps
- 48V Phantom Power
- Headphone Out, Zero-Latency Monitoring
- Analog Inserts and MIDI I/O
- Status, Signal and Clip LEDs
- 24-bit/192 kHz
- DAW Software Download
- USB Bus Powered
- Mac OS X, Windows
- Stereo compressor/expander/limiter/gate for complete dynamics management
- Minimized signal path for optimal sound quality
- Intelligent Gain auto-adjusts output
- Couple switch for a one-touch selection between two mono channels and stereo-linked operation
- Bypass switches on both channels
- Eight-channel mixer with mic, line, and guitar-level inputs; 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz stereo USB output for easy recording and playback from your computer
- XLR inputs with gain trim, switchable high-pass filters, and 48V phantom power; Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor (sold separately).
- 1/4-inch line-level inputs for instruments and high-impedance guitar input for direct-connecting guitars
The Scarlett Studio from Focusrite is a complete professional recording package for musicians. Whether you’re just starting out on your musical career or you’re a seasoned professional, Scarlett Studio gives you everything you need to start recording studio-quality music right away. Just add your computer. Now you can record guitar, vocals, bass or other instruments directly into your computer, complete your recordings with studio effects and create a master mix.
The C03UCW from Samson is a cost effective, multiple pattern studio condenser microphone designed for project studio applications. High-speed USB output provides direct connection to desktop and laptop computers. The C03UCW provides super-cardioid, omnidirectional and figure 8 polar patterns.
- 2-in/2-out USB Audio Interface
- 24 bit/192 kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring. Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- XLR + 0.25 inch TRS combo input, 0.25 inch instrument input, stereo 0.25 inch main outputs, 0.25 inch headphone output with independent level control
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain; two instrument inputs, 1/4-inch balanced jack outputs to connect professional studio monitors; one headphone output with gain control
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit; super-low roundtrip latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- LIMITED TIME OFFER: FREE Venomode DeeQ, Maximal 2, and Pivot, plug-ins upon registration and download.
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite, Softube Time and Tone Bundle, Focusrite’s Red Plug-in Suite, 2GB of Loopmasters samples, Choice of one free XLN Addictive Keys virtual instrument, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- Compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS X 10.10 and higher. Frequency response – 20 Hz – 20 kHz ± 0.1dB. Supported Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz, 176.4 kHz, 192 kHz. 2-year limited warranty on manufacturing defects.
- ONE PLUG: DJ Controller powered by USB connection to computer for home and aspiring DJs
- BUILT-IN SOUND CARD: Connects directly to headphones, microphones, and speakers
- SERATO DJ LITE: Software download included after free controller registration
- BEAT MATCHING: Long, 100mm pitch sliders to keep beats in perfect sync
- PRO FEATURES: Touch-sensitive metal jog wheels, multi-function touchstrip, 16 backlit, rubber trigger pads, volume levels display
The M-Audio BX5 Carbon Monitor – Two-Way Studio Monitor with 5″ Woofer can be used for home studio recording and mixing. The monitor utilizes a 40W powered 5″ Kevlar woven woofer and a 30W powered 1″ silk dome tweeter to deliver a frequency response of 56 to 22,000 Hz with a signal to noise ratio of 100 dB.
The Scarlett 6i6 is capable of resolutions up to 24-bit / 96 kHz and features a wide range of connectivity. Its 2 front-panel microphone inputs can provide up to 60 dB of gain and have switchable phantom power. The rear panel has 2 additional 1/4″ TRS line inputs as well as a stereo S/PDIF input. The 6i6 also provides MIDI input and output jacks.
- Enhance your live performance with hands-on control of clips and tracks using five simple modes, including Scale Mode; Plug it straight into Logic Pro and play it like a keyboard
- The 8×8 grid of RGB pads light up to match the color of your clips in Ableton, so you can concentrate on triggering and combining your loops and ideas
- Make dynamic beats, play like an instrument and mix without losing focus and ontrol any effect or instrument mid-performance to add expressive effects like reverb or filters1
- Perform with CDs, CD-Rs, and MP3 CDs
- USB input for performance with flash drives
- Touch-sensitive scratch and search wheel
- Text display for navigating folders on MP3 CDs and USB flash drives
- Auto BPM with tap override for instant BPM (tempo) analysis
- Start/stop time adjustment for for vinyl-style braking
- Reverse mode for special effects
- Three hot cues for quick access to key points
KRK’s ROKIT 5 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitors offer professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback. The system consists of a 1” soft dome tweeter and 5” glass-Aramid composite woofer. It delivers high frequencies up to 35kHz, vocal clarity and extended bass response.
- 1-inch soft-dome tweeter provides clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- 6-inch glass-aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Proprietary waveguide technology optimized for superior stereo imaging
- XLR, 1/4-inch and RCA inputs for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- 73-watts bi-amped, class A/B amplifier offering maximum headroom with minimal distortion
The AKG Perception 420 Studio Condenser Microphone features legendary AKG sound quality and a dual-element design that accommodates cardioid, omni, and figure-8 patterns. The Perception 420 includes a shock mount and a metal case, and is equipped with a -20dB pad switch and a bass cut filter switch that allows easy removal of wind noise and other unwanted low frequencies. The AKG Perception 420 Studio Condenser Microphone is a new addition to the acclaimed Perception line of AKG microphones
- Ideal for stereo or surround monitoring and mixing in smaller spaces
- Precision tuning for compatibility with other MR units
- Low-distortion 5.25″ steel-frame woofer
- Waveguide-loaded 1″ high-resolution tweeter
- Minimum-diffraction molded baffle for a wide dispersion for excellent imaging
- Class A/B amplifiers with a combined power of 85W
- High and low frequency controls for adjusting the monitor to match your acoustic space
- XLR, TRS, and RCA inputs for versatility
- Bass port design for excellent low frequency response
- Magnetically shielded for safe use near video monitors
- Share your story: The Osmo mobile 2 is a handheld smartphone gimbal made for the storyteller in all of us. Whatever your passion, wherever your destination, and whenever you feel inspired, capture moments with cinematic movement and incredible ease. Using a lightweight design, intelligent functions, and a long-lasting battery, the Osmo mobile 2 lets you share your story.
- Stable and smooth Moves: the Osmo mobile 2 was built to film on the go. Just select your subject and active track will follow, using built-in sensors and a Brushless motors to ensure stability. Whether it’s small vibrations from a skateboard or more intense instability from jumping, this smartphone stabilizer stays steady.
- Lightweight and portable: now you can take your story anywhere. The Osmo mobile 2 is made of a high-strength Composite material cuts the weight to just 485G, perfect for all-day use. Also, its modified design Now supports more compact folding for increased portability. Move, shoot, and share with the Osmo mobile 2.
- Hours of live streaming: go live! With up to 15 hours of battery life, The Osmo mobile 2 can also charge your smartphone for hours of streaming. Beautify mode also keeps you looking great in front of the camera.
- Time in motion.Cinematic zoom control.Reveal a bigger world with Panoramas.
- First handheld gimbal with camera control interface. 3 Axis 360 ° degree rotation
- App & Wireless Remote Control Zhiyun serve system provide update the gimbal
- The industry’s first to achieve three 32-bit MCUs running in parallel at incredible 4k hertz. Powerful MCUs (Microcontroller Unit) combined with Zhiyun’s efficient attitude control algorithm and advanced servo control algorithm, the gimbal is able to sense, compute then control the camera to a 0.01-degree accuracy, within 0.25 millisecond.
- Weights only 2Lb/950g, compatible with Mirrorless Cameras weights between 0.77Lb/350g and 3.96Lb/1800g.
- Built-in wireless control module can be connected with Zhiyun’s gimbal remote controller or smartphone APP which can also be used for wireless control and firmware upgrade. Supports 2 X 26500 Batteries(Included), provides 6 hours and 12 hours operating time respectively.
- 6 Input / 6 Output
- Dual Microphone Preamps with 48V Phantom
- S/PDIF and MIDI I/O
- 8-Bus Digital Mixer
- Front Panel Controls
- Extensive Metering
- CueMix FX Software (Mac and Win)
- AudioDesk Software (Mac Only)
- Mac OS X
- Windows Vista/7
- Model: Shake -X30D
- Colour: Black
- Stereo Components Included: CD Player
- Speakers Included: Yes
- Features: Bluetooth
- Sound Pressure Horn for powerful bass
- LDAC for high-quality Bluetooth® listening
- DJ effects for club-style sound
- 109.5 Db powerful sound
- Karaoke features let you sing along
- LED light display creates a party atmosphere
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors. In their state of the art design facility, KRK engineers create products that deliver natural and balanced spectral response with low distortion and superior imaging. KRK Studio Monitors have been the professional’s choice of recording engineers and artists for mixing and mastering hit records around the globe, as they need to hear every nuance of the audio being reproduced. KRK ROKIT monitors continue in this design philosophy, so regardless of your musical style, genre, or particular mixing needs, KRK Rokits deliver.
- Authentic, flat frequency response ideal for home studios
- 6″ woven Kevlar low-frequency driver
- New, bi-amplified 130 Watt (70+60) Class A/B amplification
- Acoustic Space Control lets you calibrate the BX6 to your mixing environment
- New waveguide with LED placement cues provide superior imaging