No products in the cart.
- Made of freshly laid eggs
- Contains 17% alcohol
- Made in Holland
- Good for Fatigue
Wild Tiger Special Reserve Rum is produced in the Indian state of Kerala. Aged in American-oak bourbon casks, it’s an aromatic rum with notes of toffee, vanilla, almond and honey. Packaged in a tiger-skin-style cover and sporting a tiger’s ‘tooth’ on the neck; 10% of the company’s profits are donated to the Wild Tiger Foundation which aims to protect Tigers.
- Blend of Patron silver tequila and natural essence of the finest coffee
- Patron XO Cafe has distinct flavours of rich, dark freshly-roasted coffee with hints of vanilla, coffee and light tequila
- The colour is a dark rich brown with an aroma of fresh coffee with notes of chocolate and vanilla
- Since 1765, Hennessy has been associated with excellence and mystery thanks to its priceless heritage: the largest and most diverse reserve of eau-de-vie in the world
- The intense and fruity flavours of V.S make it a versatile cognac to enjoy neat, on ice or as a mixer
- The eaux-de-vie used in the V.S are aged between two and eight years; selected for their vivacity, they are matured in young oak barrels until the cognac achieves the signature consistency and quality that is synonymous with the Hennessy name and the style
- Hints of spice vanilla with subtle floral and oak notes; lively and robust flavours ideal for a wide array of cocktails; aged to maturity in oak barrels and loaded with wonderful nutty notes and aroma
- Enjoy neat, on the rocks, with a dash of water, in long drinks or refined cocktails