No products in the cart.
Brand Name: Anspo
Model Number: ASP-918
Type: Analog Camera
Style: Dome Camera
Special Features: Vandal-proof
Image resolution: 1.0MP/1.3MP/2.0MP/3.0Mp/4.0MP
Lens: 3.6/6mm lens
LED: 2pc of Array LED
Image Sensor: CMOS
IR Distance: 15-20m
Day/Night: IR cut filter
TV System: PAL/NTSC
Brand Name: Anspo
Model Number: ASP-6036-200S
Type: IP Camera
Style: Bullet Camera, Bullet Camera
Special Features: Waterproof / Weatherproof, Waterproof
Technology: Network, NetWork
Working temperature: -30℃—60℃
Power input: DC 12V 2A
Stream: Dual stream
Lens: 4/6/8/12mm Lens
IR distance: 15-25M
Certificate: CE FCC RoHs
Our 2MP Cameras are compatible with 1080P DVR, 960H and 720P DVR not support.
Camera Power Supply and Coaxial Video Cables are not Included must be purchased separately.
Default mode:HD TVI, You could switch the video mode according to the DVR type that you use
The HD CCTV is a 180 degree dome security camera that can run in 4 video modes: AHD, HD-TVI, HD-CVI (HD over Coax), and analog CCTV. The video formats are selectable using the OSD joystick that is attached to the camera’s video cable. This 1080p / 2-megapixel dome camera has 24 infrared LEDs built-in that enable it to see in complete darkness up to 32 feet. When light levels are low, the camera’s sensor automatically enables the night vision mode. This camera can capture video in normal, low light and zero light conditions.
- Encourage good behaviour this festive period.
- This genius dummy CCTV camera features a red flashing light that makes it all that more real, sure to keep the children in line.
- Simply attach the camera in your child’s room and have them really thinking that Elfie is watching their behaviour.
This cctv 4 Camera Channel Digital Video Recorder is for those who want to monitor their premises and get crisp clear videos and audio. Yes! Audio! monitor surroundings and hear every conversation easily. Featuring 4 channel video inputs and audio inputs, CCTV DVR with 3G function, iCloud function for easy internet viewing, all you need to do is simply plug and play. No need for complex settings like port forwarding, domain name settings etc. It can accommodate SATA hard disks of all capacity, has DVD-RW bay, comprehensive menu and is very easy to use, plug in your Mtn/glo/airtel or any other USB modem directly to it to connect to the internet. Mobile phone viewing is enabled for streaming live videos to your mobile phone. It also comes with a 6 terabyte hard disk drive installed inside.
4pcs Wireless Security Camera System WiFi NVR 720P Camera Night Vision CCTV System
*The four IP cameras are weatherproof. Install the cameras outdoors or indoors to keep your home and business safe.
*This security cameras system is easy to use. Following instructions to connect your NVR and camera system. You’ll have a live view of your cameras within minutes.
*Intelligent recording mode can save more space on your hard drive, recording at fewer frames per second when no motion is detected and at maximum frames per second during motion.
*Get a sharp and crisp image day or night with the camera’s automatic IR-cut filter.
*Be notified when something happens with intelligent mobile alerts.
*Built-in security dedicated wireless wifi module with stable signal and strong anti-interference, support long transmission distance.
This full HD 1080p camera is the ultimate security cloud camera for your home, office, or business. It transfers video footage directly to a web portal and lets you to stay informed wherever you are with live viewing on Smartphone, tablet, PC Video streaming. Internet surveillance gives you live access anywhere with any device Simple to setup and use start recording in less than 5 minutes Network cameras together with access to unlimited simultaneous viewers Stay up to date anytime and anywhere with live video streaming through Smartphone, tablet, or PC Smooth 1080p HD video capture for crystal clear footage (make sure you have smooth wifi internet can support playing HD video online first) 10 Infrared LEDs give you around-the-clock security and protection Adjust your camera’s field-of-view remotely with pan, and tilt controls from your smart device 2-way voice lets you communicate, as well as watch, through your camera WiFi compatible for placement anywhere around your home on broadband router Initial setup not supported on mobile internet or hotspot Image Sensor: 1/3″color CMOS sensor Lens f: 3. 6mm, F:2. 4 Audio: 2-way audio (built-in microphone and speaker) Video compression: H. 264 Frequency: 50Hz, 60Hz Frame Rate: 25fps Image Rotation: Mirror /Flip; Video Resolution: 1280*720, 640*360, 320*180 Night Vision: 10 infrared LEDs, IR distance: 10 meters Wireless Networks: WiFi dual Antenna Ethernet: 10/100Mbps RJ-45 Ethernet interface Network Protocols: TCP/IP, SMTP, FTP, DHCP, and more Alarm: Yes Motion Detection: Yes. Tilt Level: 320 degree& vertical: 120 degree Video Storage: Micro SD card (max 64 GB) or NVR or cloud storage In box I unit camera 1 unit power adapter 1 Unit mount bracket 1 User manual and installation guide.
- 360 – degree panoramic view, see the whole picture in the home, without rotating the camera, monitor without dead Angle.
- professional fisheye lens, 1.44 mm lens, 1/4 COMS sensor, panoramic view, clear and bright.
- support infrared night vision, support real-time video, largest 128 GB of memory card record, automatic covering, view video playback at any time.
- real-time two-way voice call gently holds the call button, then real-time carefree talk with your family.
- *One-button dimming-setting memory and recall*Power using a Sony NP-F series battery or via an optional AC adapter (not included)*Power/luminance adjustment knob*Dimmer adjusts in coarse and fine modes*Push-button remaining battery-charge, light output, and dimming-mode LED display*Mount directly to a camera via the hot shoe, use the mini-plate mount on flat surfaces, or handhold using the included handle*The barndoors feature an intensifier interior surface, and a black exterior surface
DVR Features: H.264 High profile compression VGA/HD-OUT 1080P high definition display HD-OUT/VGA/TV output simultaneously Multiple cloud service 1 step to realize cloud surveillance Support IE, Chrome, Firefox, Safari browsers Support smartphone and pad remote monitor Support kinds of languages WEB, CMSM, MYEYE. Recording video at your home and business will prove to be very valuable if an incident or crime occurs. You will have time and date video evidence to provide to the authorities. After all, â€œit is not a crime unless you prove it!â€ This DVR will help you “prove it” in clear, crisp, high definition quality. Video is stored on the hard drive. Video is simple to retrieve and review with the quick search time and date feature. Use UP TO 6 Terabytes for extremely long video storage
- *150 daylight and 150 tungsten–balanced LEDs, 3200–5500K variable color temperature*Barndoors, two filter panels (one orange, one white), CT filters, remote control, and handle are included*Requires an L-series type battery (not included), or an optional 8V, 5A DC power supply (not included)*8-channel IR remote control and smartphone RC work up to 49′ away*Up to 120 minutes of runtime when using a 5200mAh NP-F750 battery (not included)*Push-button remaining battery-charge LED display*Dimmer adjusts in 10% increments in Coarse Mode, and in 1% increments in Fine Mode*Mount directly onto a camera via the hot shoe, or use the mini-plate mount on flat surfaces*Power/luminance adjustment knob
The F5 features a native 1920 x 1080p resolution, an 80° viewing angle, 450 cd/m² brightness, a contrast ratio of 1000:1, and supports up to 4096 x 2160p resolution via its HDMI input and output ports. Its advanced monitoring features include Rec. 709 color calibration, histogram, focus assist, false colors, zebra, zoom, image flip, and more.
The monitor can be mounted via a 1/4″-20 thread on the side and bottom, or the included tilting arm can be used to mount it to a stabilizer or camera shoe mount. The F5 is powered by one F970 or LP-E6 battery using its built-in, dual-purpose battery mount. An 8.4 VDC barrel output can be used to power your DSLR or mirrorless camera. Batteries and a power supply are separately available.
A micro-HDMI cable to connect your camera and a sun shade to protect the monitor from sunlight are also included.
Focus and Exposure ToolsThe F5’s focus and exposure tools include focus peaking indicators (red, green, and blue) that highlight parts of the image that are in sharp focus. In addition, false color tools make it easy to properly set exposure. The false color tools work by highlighting specific color ranges of luminance with a solid color overlay.
ConnectionsThe F5 is equipped with an HDMI input and output, allowing for connection to 4K cameras and passthrough video. The monitor’s 3.5mm stereo jack enables you to plug in headphones to monitor audio. An 8.4 VDC barrel output is also provided to power external equipment.
Flexible InstallationThe F5 features two standard 1/4″-20 mounting points (bottom and right side) for easy attachment to cameras and rigs, or mount it on top of your camera for use as an HD viewfinder.
Tilt Arm MountingThe monitor mounts to your camera using the included tilt arm via your camera’s shoe mount. The tilt arm enables 180° of tilt for flexible positioning. A cold shoe on the tilt arm lets you secure equipment (such as a microphone, LED light, or wireless receiver) that would otherwise be displaced from the camera’s accessory shoe.
PowerFor power, there’s a single battery plate on the back that supports either a F970 or LP-E6 battery (batteries available separately). There’s also an 8.4 VDC output which can be used for powering your DSLR or mirrorless camera.
Sun ShadeWhen shooting in bright sunlight, the included sun shade provides shade to ensure an effective monitoring environment.
- Peaking focus assist (red, green, blue)
- False colors
- Zebra exposure (1-100 IRE adjustable)
- Camera mode
- Zoom (4x, 9x, 16x)
- Anamorphic mode (1.3x, 2.0x, 2.0x magnification)
- Center marker
- Underscan and overscan
- Safe area (80, 85, 90, 93, and 96%, 2.35:1)
- Ratio marker (4:3, 13:9, 14:9, 15:9, 16:9, 1.85:1, and 2.35:1)
- Marker color (red, green, blue, white, black)
- Check field (red/green/blue/mono)
- Image flip (H, V, H/V)
- Image freeze
- U/D and L/R zoom
- Color temperature adjustment
Brand Name: DC TIMES
Operating System: Embedded Linux OS
Video output: HDMI , VGA
Net port: RJ45 10/100M(RJ45 10/100M) Wifi(Wifi)
HDD: 3.5”(3.5”) 2.5”(2.5”)
Alarm: Email Alarm Local Alarm
1 x 4CH H.264 Wireles Network Digital Video Recorder(Wireless NVR) 4 x Colour CMOS 1.0MP IR LEDs IP Cameras
4 x 12V 1A Power adapter for Security Cameras
1 x 3M 9DB Antenna
1 x 12V 2A Power Supply for NVR
1 x Mouse
1 x User ManualPP
1 x CD Software
- Up to 12Mp Video Stream Input
- Up to 8Mp (4K) Video Stream Input
- HDMI/VGA HD Output
- H.264 plus/H.264/MPEG4 Video Formats
- ONVIF and 3rd Party Network Camera Support